All around the world whatsapp is become the hot favorite social networking site for all. People go crazy after this social networking app for its beautiful feature and free messaging service. It is an absolutely free service for the android and iOS users. This can be downloaded in PC through android emulator. Still this app is not launched to download directly in PC. You can also download best photo collage apps. Android emulator will help and support this app to run in PC. There is a step by step procedure we are going to follow you here in this article. If you have a desktop or laptop runs with latest graphics you can easily convert your PC into Smartphone with this. Before making your regular PC a smart PC let us show you the incredible features of Whatsapp.
- From its launch to this time no smartphone is unaware of this app.
- For its instant messaging application, video sharing, photo sharing, free calling feature it became the world’s no. 1 instant messaging application. Also you can use or install vidmate for pc.
- Free Instant messaging service available to download in Smartphone, android phones.
- It gives you unlimited fun of sharing and sending messages and setting profiles.
- Various kinds of smiley face to express the silent emotions.
How to Download Whatsapp for pc
Android emulator is the only software which can support and help the android app to move in PC. Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator supports and downloads the android application in PC hassle free. So let’s start our procedure using this software.
- Open your window screen and run Bluestacks in it.
- You can search Bluestacks App Player in google.
- Google will give a direct link to install this software.
- Install this app in your PC.
- Now open Bluestacks App Player and search for whatsapp in the search link appeared in it.
- Once you enter the name quickly click on install tab.
- Your app is installing, wait for some time till downloads finishes.
After the complete installation, go to bluestacks app player main page. See whatsapp icon over here and click on it. Now you are able to run and use whatsapp in your PC, laptop or windows computer. If you are not getting it in one try, once again follow the same procedure. May be due to some reason you don’t find it one try.